How you can use this website
This accessibility statement is for the CARE4Notts website (care4notts.org). It does not cover any subsites (which would look like: examplesite.care4notts.org), or any websites linked from this one. Those sites will have their own accessibility statements.
On this website, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels, and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% with text staying visible on the screen, and most images scaling without resolution loss
- navigate most of the website using a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- read most of the website using a screen reader, including the latest versions of JAWS, NVDA, and VoiceOver
- read most of the website on devices without a screen, like a braille computer
We’ve made the website text as simple as possible to understand, aiming for a reading age of a 12 year old.
Some of our content is technical, and we use technical terms where there is no easier wording we could use without changing what the text means.
If you have a disability then AbilityNet has advice to help you make your device easier to use.
How accessible this website is
The majority of this website is fully accessible, and we run monthly audits to identify any new problems.
We know that some parts of the website aren’t fully accessible:
- we have a large number of old publication documents which are in PDF format, and haven’t been designed for accessibility
- some content is embedded in our website, such as maps and videos, and you cannot easily scale these on screen (but you can open a full screen version)
If you have problems accessing information on this website, or would like any of our work in a different format like a more accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording, or braille:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We’ll consider your request, and aim to get back to you within 3 days.
Reporting accessibility problems
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of the website.
If you find any problems which aren’t listed on this page, or think that we’re not meeting the requirements of the accessibility regulations then please email email@example.com to let us know.
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
The Health and Social Care Information Centre is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Issues with technology
The vast majority of our website works correctly on any web technology.
How our site looks and work is based on HTML5, and we test for and support the following browsers:
You may experience unexpected behaviour in other browsers, although we use fully validated code which should work on any modern (HTML5) browser.
Internet Explorer no longer supported.
CARE4Notts no longer supports Internet Explorer, as this browser is now at the end of its lifecycle.