Allied Health Professions Careers Webinars
Come along to find out more about a career in the Allied Health Professions
Webinars will take place online ;
- Tuesday 3rd of October – 4:30 – 6pm
- Monday 9th of October – 4:30 – 6pm
- Wednesday 11th of October – 4:30 – 6pm
The webinars will involve real-life health and social care staff from across Nottingham and Nottinghamshire, each leading short sessions on a range of professions
What you will learn
- What the profession is and does.
- Common interests and qualities of those within the profession.
- Settings in which the professional works.
- A career journey of a real-life member of staff
- Up-to-date information on accessing courses to train, accessing apprenticeships and support worker roles related to the profession.
Event 1 – Tuesday 3rd of October – 4:30 – 6pm
- Operating Department
Event 2 – Monday 9th of October – 4:30 – 6pm
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Therapeutic Radiography
- Diagnostic Radiography
Event 3 – Wednesday 11th of October – 4:30 – 6pm
- Art, Music and Drama therapy
- Speech and Language Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
To reserve and secure your place contact email@example.com