Step into the NHS Careers Showcase
Come along on 17th January to West Notts College to learn about many different roles at your local hospitals.
Book a place HERE
Come and find out about careers paths and job vacancies in your local hospitals.
- Meet staff from your local hospital who can provide advice and guidance on career pathways and how you can get you there. From nursing to research or HR to PR, there are opportunities for everyone
- Attend breakout sessions
- Talk to apprenticeship providers and West Nottinghamshire College staff about available courses, funding and support
- Visit NTU in Mansfield’s Nursing facilities based on WNC Derby Road campus
- Share the experience by bringing along family and friends so they too can get an idea of what is available to gain a career in the NHS
- Attend the quiet time which is ideal for anyone who has a learning difficulty or disability as it is a quieter environment.