Social Care Support Roles
Scroll to content

Other Support Roles

Here you will find information about support roles in social care across Nottinghamshire.

Get started

Please follow the link for each role to find out more about what skills and any qualifications you will need.

Other Support roles

Housing Support Officer

You’ll provide housing related support and advice to ensure people keep their tenancy and live independently.

Volunteer Coordinator

You’ll be responsible for finding, managing and coordinating volunteers across an organisation or location.

Social Care Prescriber

You’ll connect people with non-medical support in the community to improve their wellbeing and tackle social isolation.

Welfare Rights Officer

You’ll advise people around matters relating to legislation such as housing benefits, disability living allowances, employment benefits and rent support.

Employment Advisor

You’ll support people who need care and support to find and maintain employment.

Administration roles including Finance, HR and Marketing

You’ll carry out administration tasks to support the organisation in finance, HR and marketing.

Trainer or Assessor

You’ll design and deliver learning and development sessions to improve the knowledge and skills of staff.

Bookmark this page

Accessibility Toolbar