The Pathways to Health & Social Care project supports residents who are not in paid employment within Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire to access training and find jobs in the Health and Social Care sector.
Working with a dedicated advisor, you will be fully supported to explore the range of roles and free training available within the Health and Social Care sector.
Our aim is to ensure the training path or role you’ve chosen is right for you.
What’s in It for You?
There is a wide-range of guidance & support available to you within Pathways, including (but not limited to):
- CV Help & Guidance – Such as, how to cover a lack of experience on your CV, how to address gaps in employment, etc.
- Application Forms – Such as, how to complete personal statements in applications.
- Interview Preparation – Such as, advice and guidance in preparing for common interview questions, and how to present yourself during interview, etc.
- Training – Signposting and advice on free* training courses.
- Jobs Available Now! – Pathways can link you to employers with available job roles, and a career for those that want it
Want to get involved?
|Jobseekers||If you are looking for support to find a role or want to find out more about free* training in the Health and Social Care sector, please contact us via:||Email: firstname.lastname@example.org|
Telephone: 0115 876 4508
|Employers||If you are an employer within the Health and Social Care sector and would like an initial discussion around how we can help you take on more staff, please contact:||Sara Nuttall|