Get a job in Social Care
Are you aged 18-30? Not in full time education, employment, or training?
The Prince’s Trust, in partnership with projects and employers in the East Midlands are offering FREE ONLINE employability training and privileged access to LIVE VACANCIES, giving you a fantastic opportunity to start a career within Health & Social Care.
You can expect:
- An introduction to life in health and social care
- Understanding of the roles and responsibilities available
- Learning the values, skills, and attitudes required for a job in health and social care
- Online CV support and interview advice
- Multiple interviews for live vacancies
- Up to 6 months of mentoring support
- This programme does not impact your benefits
**Limited places available**
Register your interest now by emailing📩 firstname.lastname@example.org
or text: “H&SC and your name” to Hannah on 07766074936